New Evidence for Two Human Origins

  • http://garytmayer.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Structure of the Book of the Revelation

About fifty years ago, when I was a teenager, I became interested in the book of The Revelation. Recently, I have become excited at just having discovered how it is structured and a number of very interesting things about it. You may want to request from me a copy of my Works chart of The Book of Revelation at garytmayer@gmail.com. You may also want to ask me about when the rapture occurs in relation to Daniel's 70th week. After a life time of periodic study of eschatology, I think I have discovered where it fits in. It was there explicitly stated by Jesus all the time, and many of us missed it. While Jesus was on the earth in the flesh, he did not know the time when the 70th week of Daniel would arrive, but he sure knew how it was going to transpire when it does arrive.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting especially since I am participating in a Bible study of Revelation and watching a DVD by Anne Graham Lotz (daughter of Billy Graham). I will email you requesting this chart.

    ReplyDelete